How do I use the Epson Projector to present wireless
Follow this link for details.
- Press the HOME button on the white Epson remote (This will display the IP address on the bottom of the screen.)
- Wait for the student/ faculty member to set up their mobile device
- Make sure the device you plan to project from is connected to the RIVIER Wi-Fi network. iProjection does not work from rivopen or RivGuest.
- Download the Epson iProjection app
- When prompted on your device, enter the IP address displayed on the screen
- Click JOIN
- Click SHARE
- Enter the key word that displays on the screen
- Ask the faculty member to press the LAN button on the white Epson remote
- Connect to the projector
- To allow 4 devices to connect to the projector, the moderator must click multiple.
Was this post helpful?
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.