Printing From a Wi-Fi Device on the RIVIER Network (Web Print)
Anyone with a wireless device connected to the RIVIER Wi-Fi network can print to the library copier.
(We call this Web Print.)
- Connect to the RIVIER network with your Rivier credentials. (See this article.)
- Go to URL: http://print.campus.rivier.edu/user
- Log in with your Rivier credentials
- Select Web Print from the menu on the left side
- Select the “Submit a job” button
- Choose the desired copier located in the library:
- printv\Student BW Print (virtual) – located on first floor of library and prints black and white (.05 per page)
- printv\Student COLOR Print (virtual) – located on the second floor of the library and prints in color (.25 per page)
- Select the green button ‘Print Options and Account Selection’
- Enter the number of copies
- Select the green button ‘Upload Documents’
- Click on the green button ‘Upload from Computer’
- Browse to the file that you wish to print
- Select the file
- Click green button ‘Upload and complete’
- This file will be sent to the print queue for that printer/copier
- Use your ID card to swipe into the printer/copier. Note: If it doesn’t recognize the card, you can login with your Rivier username and password.
- Click the ‘Release’ button on the bottom left portion of the printer/copier screen.
- Highlight the selected job and press the blue ‘Start’ button below the screen to print the document
- Print jobs will remain in the queue for 24 hours
Was this post helpful?
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.