** IT Protocol for Safe Support during Covid-19
The Office of Information Technology team is here to serve you both remotely and in person.
- To receive support email email@example.com or call x8469.
- A member of the team will contact you to assist with the issue.
- The team member may login to your system remotely to assess the situation.
In Person Support
If you need in person support, please follow the guidelines below.
- Make an appointment for your service by requesting an appointment by emailing ITsupport@rivier.edu
- Once you arrive in the office please follow the procedure below:
- Please stand behind the line and describe your problem to the tech.
- If the tech needs to use your device, slide it under the plexiglass.
- The tech will wipe it down with alcohol before working on it.
- The tech will work on the computer.
- After he/she is finished the machine will be wiped down again.
- Please pick up your device through the hole in the plexiglass.
If you need training, we have set up a piece of plexiglass between two chairs. The tech will invite you in for the training.
How to Submit a Work Ticket
24/7 Help Desk Support: Call (603) 897-8469 to reach our 24/7 Help Desk Support for technical issues.
Our Help Desk provides:
- Experienced staff trained in both technical support and customer service
- Quick resolution of most calls involving password resets, login, or network connectivity.
- Assistance with basic email, course management system, and desktop application questions.
- A single place to call about technology issues that affect your class in session.
- An always-available point of contact to notify us of system issues.
Create an instant Work Order: Email to create an instant work order. Include the following:
- Your name
- Contact number or email address
- Detailed information on your service needs
The Office of Information Technology is located in Sylvia Trottier Hall, Room 200. Office hours are Monday through Friday 8:30am-5:00 pm.