MFA Sign-in Instructions (Post-Setup)
- Visit https://outlook.office.com
- Enter your email address and your Rivier password.
- One of 3 things will happen:
- You will receive a text message with a code. Key this code into the verification box.
- You will be prompted with a notification on your phone. Click “Approve” on your phone.
- You will receive a voice call. Answer the automated call from Microsoft. Press pound (#) when prompted.
- You may optionally check the box that says “Don’t ask again for 60 days”. Click Next.
- “Stay signed in?” If you see this prompt, it is safe to hit Yes unless it is a public (shared) computer.
Email on Phone
After you set up MFA, you may need to re-configure email on your smartphone.
- iPhone Users: MFA does not support the iPhone built-in “Mail” app. iPhone users will need to download the Outlook mobile app. You will also want to remove your Rivier account from Mail by heading to Settings -> Accounts & Passwords, selecting your Rivier email, and clicking Delete Account.
- Android Users: Please download the Outlook for Android app.
Was this post helpful?
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.