You can access the Rivier University network and VDI pool from anywhere on the Internet.
- Download and install VMware Horizon View Client
- If client fails to install, you may need to first temporarily disable your antivirus.
- Windows 10 users, choose Horizon Client for Windows. Do NOT choose Client for Windows 10 UWP.
- Chromebook users, see note below.
- Server Connection – vdi.rivier.edu
- Username and password – Use Rivier username (not entire email address)
- Choose the desired desktop pool – University Desktops, Computer Science Desktops, Staff and Faculty Desktops, etc.
A SPECIAL NOTE TO CHROMEBOOK USERS:
- These special instructions are for Chromebook users, not Chrome browser users…
- Download and use this Chrome app: Horizon Client for Chrome OS
- Do not use the VMware Horizon Client for Chrome!